Monday, July 19, 2010

Note to self.....

When a 7 year old boy says YES, I can ride a bike...and NO I dont need extra wheels.... Don't believe him.

Liam got his first bike today! He insisted that he did NOT need the training wheels that Rich tried to have put on his bike.

Of course we believe him since on the information sheet we got from the orphanage it said one of his favorite activities is bike riding... and in the book they had prepared for him, this picture was in it...


This is from today.... Don't get too excited, check out the kickstand.


This is what the bike riding lesson really looked like.


But he didnt care, he was just very happy to have a bike like the other kids.


Rich is on his way back to the bike shop for training wheels.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I missed the big event. I wish you had let me know your family was in Shanghai, I would have loved to have met them and of course given Liam a big hug.

    It is so wonderful to read all about his journey to his forever family. That smile is worth a million dollars.

    So glad to hear everyone is doing so well. You have a beautiful family.
    BTW: Did your husband get a chance to see where Liam was found. You mentioned it was in his finding ad. If you need me to, I can check on it for you.
    Best wishes, Gong Xi Gong Xi
    Kim C

    ReplyDelete