Sunday, July 18, 2010
Miniature Golf
Liam went miniature golfing for the first time tonight. I 'm not sure it's the first time he's held a golf club though. He seemed to know what to do with it. After kissing the ball, putting it down and gesturing for us all to move back... he wound up and tried to hit the ball into the next town. It took some encouragement and patience to get this excited little boy to calm down and focus on tapping the ball. He showed us a new side of his personality. I anticipate many calls to the principals office. He is definitely a comedian and had us cracking up. I tried to get some pictures and video but I was in fear that my camera would get crunched by either a wild club or a misguided ball. He had a lot of fun. We'll give it another shot soon and see how he does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment