That song keeps running through my head as I watch Liam seem to effortlessly integrate into our family. He has fit right in.
The things Liam has learned that he loves:
donuts
our dog
swings
the Wii
legos
flavored water
swimming
We were playing mario brothers on the wii over the weekend and my character knocked his character off the cliff. He laughingly said.... OH MAMA!!!!... It came naturally to him, without thinking.. It made me smile.
Yesterday Maddie went away for an overnight trip with a friend. He looked for her all day. She called today and he heard it was her and wanted to talk to her. He said I love you Maddie. He really misses her.
My sister came to the house yesterday and I told him she was my mei mei. He ran to the picture of her and her son Noah, and made the connection, then asked her where Noah was. He came up to me for a group hug with the other kids when I left to go to a wedding.
He loves looking around at the phots around the house, although this morning, he looked at a picture of the family when we were about ten years younger. He pointed to the picture of me, then pointed to me with a questioning look. I said yes, thats me.. He laughed.... Not sure what to make of that.
He and Shaun will start a tae kwon do class this afternoon with a mandarin speaking instructor. I think he will love having someone to comunicate with a few days a week in mandarin. He's doing so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment