Thursday, July 29, 2010

hmmm...

Ok, so I know I keep my air conditioning set a little on the chilly side. This is what Liam wore to bed. Then refused to take them off. He knew we had to take Shaun to baseball and Maddie to swimming. There was no communication problem there. He even did the swinging bat gesture and swimming gesture, so he KNEW we had to go, and still didnt want to take off the pjs. Oh well.... young padewon...The force is strong in you.... But I am the JEDI master!

He was a little on the remorseful side when he realized that PJ's or not, he WOULD be coming with me while I ran my errands. What Liam will learn is that when Mommy says to do something, it should get done.... or this will happen...
Yes, he was appropriately humiliated, and at each stop along the way, he said "no mama no" as we walked in to the coffee shop, the bank, the post office. etc.

1 comment:

  1. That is so hilarious! Jax is always cold too! He has pajamas, robe and socks on right now! When we get in the car her tells me "momma off" for the A/C and the rest of the kiddo's are hollering for me to turn it on!

    ReplyDelete