We had a meeting at Liam's school today to discuss a plan of action for learning to read, learning english, scheduling etc.
It was such a pleasure to hear how wonderful he is doing! He truly enjoys going to school. He walks to school each morning with a spring in his step and he's just really enjoying the experience.
Each of the specialists who have worked with Liam had very positive comments about him (yeah, I know they have positive comments about everyone, but i can still brag). He really is working hard at fitting in, learning english and keeping up. There have been no behavior issues, he raises his hand to answer questions and is proud of his accomplishments.
It's so nice when others can see what I see. How lucky we are to have such an amazing kid!
Next week Liam starts a new schedule. I think he's up for it. There are a lot of eyes on him, a lot of hands helping him, a lot of support... a lot of ideas, how can he be anything but successful?
I'm so proud of my little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I am so thrilled...and proud of Liam. Hugs and love.
ReplyDelete