Liam was too nervous to eat. I practically had to force feed him breakfast this morning. He wanted his baba to walk him to school today, no doubt baba can make him feel safe.
Liam was placed with the same teacher Shaun had in 2nd grade. Shaun insists that he's been the luckiest because all of his teachers have been the best in the school and maybe Liam will be as lucky. Have I mentioned that Shaun loves school! He insists on getting to school ten minutes early each day so he can go visit his past teachers on his way to his classroom. Shaun will make Liam feel a bit of safety by being in the same bldg. They will share a lunch period and a recess so Liam will get to see his big brother during the day.
We brought the boys to their respective meeting spots. As I was getting ready to leave, Liam called me over. He said "me cry mama" and asked for a hug. I can't even imagine what it's like to be in his skin today.
Here are the traditional first day of school pics.
Ashley is the first to go at 6:45. Ashley has 3 months left in her school year.
Maddie is the next one out the door at 6:50. 7th grade!
Brit leaves at 7:40. 10th grade!
The boys. The last to go.
The meeting spot for Shaun's class.
The meeting spot for Liam's class.






No comments:
Post a Comment