I will send some posts a bit later. We are just back from our annual trip to Cape Cod. Unfortunately it was cut short by Hurricane Earl. We would have stuck it out since we knew it was being downgraded, however the Fire Chief and town administrators had other ideas and forced evacuations of all ocean front properties.. WAAAAAH... They offered to move us to a property by a golf course but it felt silly to empty our entire kitchen, pack up for 7 people, spend a day moving, to turn around and do it again in such a short time to come home. We decided to pack it all up and unpack it at home instead.
I'll post some pictures of Liam's first cape cod adventure. It's so amazing to see things through his eyes. So many firsts!
We had a very sloooow wireless internet connection so I couldnt upload any pictures without losing connection. I'm sure a good part of my day will be spent sifting through pictures and video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment