We are fortunate enough to live very close to a community with a very large Asian population. Yesterday we braved the rain and headed out to the annual Moon Festival. The kids loved it and Liam was very impressed that the USA has many different kinds of people. He was very surprised to see an African American man taking part in the Lion Dance. We walked him over to the kung fu troupe that was waiting to perform and walked him past the many faces and colors, sexes and races of all the people who were about to perform either the lion dance, dragon dance or kung fu demonstrations. I think he was appropriately impressed. I was pretty darn excited since it's not often that we see the dragon.
Dear Liam, Thank you for sharing your adventures with us. You have a wonderful smile. I know Ashley, Britney, Madison, Sean, your Mother and Father. I can not wait to get to know you too. I visited China and loved it. I have many pictures to share with you. I look forward to seeing you at Foster School. Sincerely, Ms. Connolly
I am Judy, the ever-blessed wife to my best friend, Rich. Mom to the 6 most amazing children. Liam joined our family in July '10 at age 7. Danny joined us April '11 at the age of 12
Dear Liam,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your adventures with us. You have a wonderful smile. I know Ashley, Britney, Madison, Sean, your Mother and Father. I can not wait to get to know you too. I visited China and loved it. I have many pictures to share with you. I look forward to seeing you at Foster School.
Sincerely,
Ms. Connolly
Hi Liam,
ReplyDeleteOops! I mean Shaun.
I have a son named Sean.
See you at school.
Ms. Connolly