Saturday, June 23, 2012
This is what boredom looks like
Brit was bored, had some extra clothing catalogs.. and decided to turn this
into this...
She's still working on it, I'll post a picture of it when it's done. Crumpled up catalogs into art... I wish I was that creative when I'm bored.
That girl can create!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Judy
I am Judy, the ever-blessed wife to my best friend, Rich. Mom to the 6 most amazing children. Liam joined our family in July '10 at age 7. Danny joined us April '11 at the age of 12
View my complete profile
▼
2012
(39)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(8)
Trust....
Maddie and the olympic trials
This is what boredom looks like
EFT... who knew!!!!
Special Olympics~
Cue the keystone cops music!
I live by THIS
The "Unraising"
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2011
(42)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(7)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(143)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(43)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(13)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
Ashley
Brittany, Quzhou
Madison, Jiujiang City
Danny, Shanghai
Shaun,Nanning
Liam, Shanghai
Alliance For Children
Liam on Youtube
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment