How does that song go? "all our bags are packed, I'm ready to go!" I think I have everyone all set. I have organized them as much as humanly possible. I have put together the paperwork binder, the extra documents folder (just in case)... the gifts, the cameras, the chargers, the medicines (just in case), the outfits already matched and put in ziplocks (hubby is travelling, he's clothes matching disabled)...Some time in the future I will write about when he sent Ashley to school in pajamas.
The kids are beyond excited, especially since I went against my own NO SILLY BANDZ BAN and bought them some. I think they were more excited about those, than getting their new brother. I apologize to anyone on the plane in advance, who may inadvertantly get hit with one of those....
It will be a long 2 weeks waiting for the other half of my family to return. Thank goodness for skype!
I cant believe this year long journey is almost over! I sure hope that Liam is at least a little prepared for what is about to happen to him.
I will keep the blog updated with photos as they arrive from China.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hi Judy
ReplyDeleteI am Kendra from Texas. My dh, dd (Chongqing) and I are currently waiting for LOA for our son in Guongzhou. I have been reading your blog and am anxious to follow your journey to China. Liam is a very handsome young man. If you don't mind, I love, the banner of Chinese zodiacs for each member of your family that you have made, and would love to get info on how I can make one for my family. I can be reached at kendraold@yahoo.com. Best of luck on your families travels to China.
Kendra