Sunday, June 27, 2010

First day in Shanghai








Apparently Maddie, my little hummingbird, had some difficulty staying asleep and woke the guys up at 5ish, however she told them it was 6:30... Her body clock is messed up since she got very little sleep on the flight over. Rich took them shopping, in the rain, then on to the World Expo. They were thrilled to get into the China pavillion. It's as crowded as the reports he got from everyone who'd been there. The kids started to crash around 3:00, in bed at 7 and sound asleep. I assume Maddie will have them up around 4:00 am. She should be nice and adjusted to the time difference by the time she gets home.

In less than 12 hours, they will meet Liam.

I can't wait. I do hope he figures out the camera and we get some awesome pictures of the meeting. Poor Rich is under a lot of pressure since I seldom put him in charge of photography. He had a crash course in the use of the new camera as we were on the way to the airport. I did pack the manual.....I wonder if he read it.

After I tell you about the time he sent Ashley to school pajamas, I'll tell you about the time our gass grill had a box of leftover parts.

2 comments:

  1. Hee, hee...my husband always has parts leftover as well...he says they are "extras".

    I hope the meet with Liam goes well! Keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful Judy, I am so looking forward to meeting my new Nephew! I hope the meeting goes well and without too much trauma, what a huge change for you all as you yet again grow your remarkable family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Richard and all the children. Much love Diane...& Nikki

    ReplyDelete