I think Maddie will go postal on me if I unload her stuff again. She manages to keep sneaking stuff into her suitcases and I have serious fears that she will load Rich down with tons of suitcases full of her girly stuff.
I emptied half the contents of her suitcase, cut her outfits down to half of what she was gonna pack and put the gifts for the officials in her suitcase!
Our fourth of July shirts arrived... Yeah I know... but I had to have them!!
Now it's down to the guys suitcases which is easy.. They dont care as much...
Why am I doing all the packing when I'm not even going???? How will they cope in China without me? be afraid...be very afraid.
I emptied half the contents of her suitcase, cut her outfits down to half of what she was gonna pack and put the gifts for the officials in her suitcase!
Our fourth of July shirts arrived... Yeah I know... but I had to have them!!
Now it's down to the guys suitcases which is easy.. They dont care as much...
Why am I doing all the packing when I'm not even going???? How will they cope in China without me? be afraid...be very afraid.






Looks like our house right now! I can't wait to meet your husband and kids in Shanghai. Are you getting Liam on Monday also. That is the day we are getting Drew.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Ann Marie
I look forward to follow your journey to Shanghai to meet Liam!! Will you have your travel blog at BlogSpot? Our estimated time in Shanghai will be July 19 :-D - we are so happy. Have a safe trip and a pleasant one!! Gyda (from Shanghai group)
ReplyDelete