To say that I collect snowmen would be an understatement of colossal proportions. The fact is, that not only do I love snowmen, I am, dare I say, obsessed. (thinking 12 step program?) I don't know what got me started down the path, since most snowmen are pretty country-ish and I am definitely NOT country-ish. My mom had some snowmen, maybe that started my obsession, who knows. All I know is I am bursting at the seams with snowmen, and I hate when the time comes to start packing them away. It makes me sad to see them go. Some of my friends asked me to send them some pictures of the collection, I thought I'd put them here, that way I can enjoy them long after they are packed away in their boxes. Here goes, enjoy!Monday, January 11, 2010
Snowmen gather..and gather...and gather here.
To say that I collect snowmen would be an understatement of colossal proportions. The fact is, that not only do I love snowmen, I am, dare I say, obsessed. (thinking 12 step program?) I don't know what got me started down the path, since most snowmen are pretty country-ish and I am definitely NOT country-ish. My mom had some snowmen, maybe that started my obsession, who knows. All I know is I am bursting at the seams with snowmen, and I hate when the time comes to start packing them away. It makes me sad to see them go. Some of my friends asked me to send them some pictures of the collection, I thought I'd put them here, that way I can enjoy them long after they are packed away in their boxes. Here goes, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment