Friday, January 8, 2010

Belated Christmas Pictures





























I'm just getting my act together and posting some Christmas pictures of the kids. Here they are, in all their matching glory, much to my fifteen year old's dismay.
Everyone got what they wanted, especially Ashley, the worlds BIGGEST Bruins FAN. Winning or losing, she's right there cheering them on. One of these days I'll have her get dressed up in all her Bruins Fangear and take a picture. She's got it all, right down to the Giant finger Not to mention a shirt signed by every one of the players. She hardly ever misses a game since Santa brought those seasons tickets she asked for 6 years ago. Ashley was quite excited to see her laptop with the Bruins logo on it. Santa ROCKS!!! We had snow a few days before Christmas which made everything so pretty. I love white Christmases.

1 comment:

  1. Precious. My daughter is checking out all of the presents and wonders what Christmas is like with YOU. ;o) LOL

    ReplyDelete