Sunday, January 10, 2010

Girl Tree, Boy Tree

There was barely enough room under the Christmas tree for the gifts for four kids. Rich and I were scratching our heads wondering where Santa would end up putting Liam's next year. We think we have come up with a solution!!! A Christmas Tree "throwdown" Bobby Flay style. We told the kids that next year, The boys will have a tree and the girls will have a tree. Rich and I will distribute the family ornamants fairly evenly, each kid getting their own homemade ones back for their respective trees. They have from now until Christmas next year to decide what to do, ornaments and other decorations must be homemade. We know this will put the boys at a bit of a disadvantage, since on the girls team there are 3 of the most creative, artsy kids on the planet. To balance it out, the boys team will get Mom AND Dad! Go boys!!! I'm guessing it will be a lot of fun for everyone! At least I hope it will. The girls are up for the challenge, but Shaun is a little intimidated. I have faith in him!

No comments:

Post a Comment