a
Shaun got in to this new original musical after his 5 hour audition on Sunday. He's very excited. This is an original play, 3 years in the making. There will be an album along with a documentary of the making of the show. He is very excited and we are very proud of him.
Paragon Park was our little Coney Island. It was the place to be in the summer. There were rides, other amusements, games, cotton candy and other common amusement park fare. Best of all, it stood about 50 yards from the Atlantic ocean. I still remember the feeling of pulling up to the amusement park each summer with my parents and siblings. It was magical. During my dating years, Rich and I rode the wooden roller coaster 31 times in a row one evening. It was the only way to keep him off the jungle cruise with it's long dark tunnel (tunnel of love). The only thing that remains of Paragon Park today is the antique carousel that was saved by the town and still sits in it's original location, across from the ocean, still giving young children the joy that I remember having as a child. I have taken each of my kids when they were younger for carousel rides and tried to describe what it was like when I was young. I plan on reliving those crazy days of summer as I watch my son perform in what is sure to be a magical musical extravaganza!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment