Wednesday, May 23, 2012
awards blah...blah....blah....
This is Brits reaction to anytime she is recognized for anything. She's a fade into the woodwork kind of girl and these awards ceremonies just are not her cup of tea. She doesn't like to be recognized, and certainly does not like her parents making a big deal out of her recognition. I'm annoyed that my momma bragging gets so little play time around here because Brittany puts the KABASH on it! She does not yet realize that after all the hard work of raising her, teaching her, helping her.... I want to stand back in awe of all that makes her who she is and be proud. But I guess I'll have to wait for one of the others to let me gush on and on. Ooops forgot to mention that she won an award for academic excellence in Chinese. The class she sneers at me for making her take. The language that will not help her one bit when she is living in Paris apparently, and an award for academic excellence in History for winning the National History Day competition school wide, district wide and region wide and coming in 3rd state wide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






So what award did she win?
ReplyDelete