Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Trash boy???
Saturday afternoon, I took Liam, Maddie and Brit to lunch. Out of the blue Liam says "I was a trashboy". Thinking he had a job at school to take the trash out, I said, wow, that's cool Liam. It's nice to help out. He then said "I was a trashboy, boys without mama's are trashboys". I tried to get him to elaborate, but he wouldnt. I know over the past month or so, lots of memories, emotions etc have been coming out. I think we are gonna have our work cut out for us in the coming months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Poor little sweetie. It is such a big transition for these kids.
ReplyDeleteJax has been telling us some very disturbing things about his life in China. Last night he asked me " Will I ever have to go back to orphanage? I assured him no he would not. Can you send me an email? sh0ptildr@aol.com I know we have emailed before but I cannot remember your email address. Thanks,
ReplyDeleteTina