Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

Liam has been very excited about Christmas. He was unsure about asking for things, but after watching the others write their letters to Santa, he was totally on board with the whole thing. He did ask for some things that we deemed unsafe given the two recent broken ankle issues. He asked for a unicycle, ice skates and a skateboard. Yeah, he's the one who's gonna give me the gray hairs.... YIKES
I managed to get these pictures before the kids woke up. There is something about the peace, quiet, and Christmas tree glow that gives me the warm fuzzies so I like to savor moments like this. Thinking Santa needs to "go green". Looks like he could save some trees.



Liam holding up his prized posession, a skateboard. I told him that it's not to be used until spring time, when his ankle is fully healed.

Shaun, feeling the joy after opening his handheld GPS. Doesn't every ten year old want a portable GPS?

Maddie in her Vera Bradley hat and scarf, holding her Vera Bradley laptop


Putting out carrots for the reindeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment