Liam was so excited to get into his costume and get going. He wanted to wear his walking boot to get to the candy...I mean neighbors faster. He used his crutches between houses then walked up to the houses under his own horsepower. By the end of the night, he was a hurting puppy and hasn't put his foot on the floor since Sunday. Luckily we are going to the orthopedic doc next week. The candy is making him feel better. I know how that works little dude. Chocolate cures EVERYTHING!
The gang,
From left to right
Back Row, Brittany, aka She Who does NOT Frolic, Ashley, Honorary family member Erika and Maddie
Front row, Liam, Shaun and nephew Noah.. I mean..... Batman
OMG what is that? Is that a smile? Holy frolicking child Batman!

Checking, trading and eating! Don't forget children, Almond joys come to mama!

Look into my EYE!

Um... Yes Brittany, this IS going on the blog!!! Muwahahaha
Darling!!
ReplyDelete