Rich came home, all puffed up because number 1 son was the star... THE STAR of the game!!! Luckily I sent him with the video camera! Check out this video of Shaun scoring the winning goal.

What's that you say? no video? How can this be? We all know, If I had been at the game, both of Shaun's goals would be on tape. His team won 3-2. yeah Shaun, and don't worry baby, Mama will be going to the rest of your games..and Mama doesnt forget when the video camera is in her pocket.
Liam was upset that his team doesnt pass to him. He says, I passa to my friend, they no passa to me. I want different color shirt! (he'd like to be on a different team) If it were only that simple, to quit and find the easy way when things were difficult there would be no learning, no experiencing, no growing.






No comments:
Post a Comment