Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Officially waiting?

Our homestudy and I800a application are officially in process. That means... starting now, we get to hurry up and wait. First we hurry up and wait for our finger print appointments... Then we hurry up and wait for our approval.... then we hurry up and wait for log in to China, then finally.......travel approval.

Oh well, we will have to send an empty suitcase for Liam to carry home all the booty we are sending to him. I sent a rather large, rather expensive package to him for his birthday. I figured we'd send him a package a month until we get him. It might keep him busy and reassured that we WILL be coming to get him!

yes Liam we are here waiting waiting waiting until the day they tell us we can come and get you!

Also.. some outstanding news! My Cousin's son and his wife just had their first child! That means.. my cousins are grandparents. YIKES! I'm way too young to be a grandmama!!! Better them than me. The baby is absolutely stunning. They named him Owen. Sweet Perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment