I have added pictures of my kids and all the way at the bottom, a picture of what my family will some day look like. We took the liberty, with the help of photo shop, of adding Liam to our family picture. We actually sent him a copy of this picture as well.
We recently sent a rather large birthday/care package to Liam. We agonized over how to best get that package delivered. Due to the size of it, 14 pounds, and the awkwardness of it, we opted for fedex. From now on, I will send more frequent smaller packages to him via the post office, but since this had some rather unique items in it I really wanted to make sure it would get there. We put money in the fedex account to cover any duties that might be due, so the orphanage would not have had to pay anything. I am waiting to hear if they delivered it to him and if they read him the letter that we sent with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment