Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas

Danny arrived last April. For months he's been looking at all the kids toys, gadgets, and things. I have been fearful about setting a precedent and buying him a lot of stuff. My kids dont get a lot of things during the year, they certainly dont get things just because they ask for them and I could see that Danny was the kind of kid who thought he hit the motherlode when he landed here. He frequently reminded me how he had nothing in China. NOTHING. He did however have free access to everything in this house including computers, wii, psp, DS and games that belonged to siblings and who had no issue sharing with him. We were hoping we could have him hold out until christmas when we could catch him up and give him everything he had asked for and luckily we were able to. He was quite excited about the whole Christmas thing.

The boys on Christmas Eve.


Every year I buy the kids their Christmas Jammies. They used to all match, however Brittany has become less cooperative about matching her siblings. so... I only made her match ONE Of her siblings... (snicker snicker). I swear that I will buy that girl Christmas jammies long after she is married with kids of her own!! :-) Muwahahaha

The whole gang


And yeah, since everyone was so cooperative (NOT) I made them do this!


and this....


and this....


Carrots for reindeer


cookies and a note for Santa


Santa has been here!!!
Buried in this pile are Iphones, Kindles, laptops, 2 big screen tv's, 3ds and a multitude of legos, remote control objects and other much coveted items. Not pictured in this pile is Shaun's piano, which couldnt fit in Santa's sleigh and had to be delivered by his elves the next day.


Shaun's piano


Liam and one of his gifts.




Liam and Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment