Today I took the girls to the Chihuly glass exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. If you have a chance to see it before it leaves, I highly recommend it.
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Visitor from afar
For the month of July we have a houseguest. A friend of the family is staying with us for the month so she can attend Architecture camp with Brittany. She traveled from Alaska, where apparently the temperature is perfect this time of year unlike the heat and humidity on the east coast. (disclaimer... it hasnt been hot or humid)
Today I took the girls to the Chihuly glass exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. If you have a chance to see it before it leaves, I highly recommend it.



Today I took the girls to the Chihuly glass exhibit at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. If you have a chance to see it before it leaves, I highly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment