Monday, February 1, 2010

Chinese New Year package for Liam

I have just about finished putting together Liam's package for Chinese New Year. I have one more t-shirt to make for him and then the package will be done, wrapped and brought to our agency Alliance for Children who will then send it off to China for us. They are also making packages for the remaining Journey of Hope kids who have not yet found their families. Very sweet if you ask me!

Included in Liam's package:
Valentine's candy hearts
Chinese Lucky Candy
Chinese fruit filled candy
Ty beanie baby tiger
little stuffed tiger that has a BIG roar when squeezed
Disney sweatshirt
Disney lollipops
two red envelopes, one with gold U.S. dollar
one with Chinese money
Gold foil chocolate coins
2 year of the tiger t-shirts made by yours truly
desktop ping pong game

I made a little laminated luggage tag for his gift bag


>



No comments:

Post a Comment