
Happy 25th Anniversary
to the
LOVE OF MY LIFE
Ode to my man!
When we met 36 years ago as mere children, little did I know how much you would rock my world.
When you loved me even after my illness,
even when doctors told you there was no hope
and not to marry me
and you wanted me anyway...
I still didn't realize how much you would rock my world.
When we tried to have children and you said "I'd be happy if it were just US forever", I still didn't realize how much you would rock my world.
When we adopted our first child after 4 years of trying to conceive,
and I saw you as a father...
I knew.....
I knew at that moment...
in that instant....
when our daughter was handed to us...
I knew just how much you rocked my world.
When I think of all you have done for our family,
the sacrifice,
the selflessness,
the giving...
I know how much you rock my world.
As we add children, one by one into this love of ours,
I feel so blessed that God meant for us to be together,
to share this journey through life,
to be the parents of these amazing children,
I know how much you rock my world.
25 years ago we walked down the aisle,
pledging our devotion,
our love.
5 years ago,
on the sands of Maui,
with our children beside us,
we restated our vows
and renewed our pledge,
In good times, and in bad,
in sickness and in health
to love cherish and honor,
all the days of our lives....
I love you, my husband, my best friend, my confidant.
You have made every one of my dreams come true.
Thank you for an amazing 25 years






No comments:
Post a Comment