I feel like most of what I do these days is "catch up". Our schedules are crazy, Rich's job takes him away from us most of the week... I bow to the single mothers out there, I don't know how you do it!
So, in a nutshell....
Ashley is doing great, continuing with the Friendship Home in a day program, working two days a week at TJ Maxx and loving it. We are so proud of our girl!
Brittany is stressing over all things school related. Its "the year"... She needs to focus more on college choices. Sadly she was not at all impressed with Dartmouth... How can anyone NOT be impressed with Dartmouth. I liked it because it was in a bubble...small area, safe... perfect!
Madison recently turned 14. She is growing as a swimmer and made the regionals after her first meet with her team. She is looking forward to swimming on the High School team next year.
Danny is doing great. He still has insecurities regarding permanency, but is working well with his counselor. If anyone is looking for a counselor for adolescents, have I got a guy for you. He's awesome and I highly recommend him. He is doing great in school and we are very proud of him.
Shaun is getting ready for the Seussical performances to begin, and frankly, I'm ready for it to be over. Getting him to rehearsals, Liam to football, Brit to ballet, Maddie to swimming often on the same day and times, has been exhausting. I have enlisted the help of friends to get us through this crazy busy time. I'm secretly hoping that Liam's team does not make the championship, dont tell him I said that! Shaun is an amazing performer, we hope he continues to work on that.
Liam is apparently made for football! He's quite the superstar. He continues to work on his anger issues with his counselor at Childrens hospital. He is hysterically funny, and just celebrated his 9th birthday.
Enjoy these pictures from the past few weeks.






No comments:
Post a Comment